1.3

I love here at northgate village for more than a year now.I bought a beautiful range rover a couple months back on a lien sale that is not complete.

Therefore ots not registered.. But it is on the lot i pay for and is not driven. One time a month ago my boyfriend was adding air to tje airbag and it was on jacks for 2 days only. I have been continuosly harrased about the no reistrstion on it and infact now has thier attorney writting me with termanation threats.

I had told the manager the situation but it did not phase hrr at all. Also 8months ago she at the office told me i needed to fill out a app to live here and i dod. I only had the paper i.d. from dmv at the time and ss card.

Sje said that wasnt a problem. Now 8 months later she says im not autohrised to be here becase i did not give them a photo i.d. so i said when i go back to cali i will get one and said 8 months later is rediculous to tell me now i cant be here. When we baught Thu is.

Moble it had a shed large for storage and all we did was turn it sideways for easier storage. Now the office said its a dog house and needs removed. Its a 12×15 and 15 ft tall ibviously not a dog house and purchased with the moble.and the violations are many this month after neing here a year.the office also said my grandson kicked a ball or threw rocks at a neighbors house and i went to neighbors hose a had a confrintation with her and that never happened!! It is now where i feel harrased.

The office said i have alot of traffic and it must be drug offiliated where i take offence. My boyfriend works for the police and those kind of accusations can get him fired. Please help me stop the harrasment or i will be forced to file a harrasment case.

My name ie dann dra bennett at 203 poppy ln.:775-4704781 thank you

Review about: Cal Am Properties Property Manager.

Had an Experience with Cal Am Properties?

Comments

Unknown to those of us who reside or are thinking of residing at a CAL-AM property, the CEO of the company, Cory S.Sukert, is the son-in-law of Norton S.Karno, former CEO of CAL-AM PROPERTIES, INC.

and executor of the estate for L. R. Hubbard, the founder of the Church of Scientology.

Be informed as there is no difference in the tactics of the Scientologists and the management of all CAL-AM Properies.

Google FAIR GAME SCIENTOLOGY

Why do you think all CAL-AM properties are all 55+?

We are older and some of us are... Elderly, fixed income, disabled, retired veterans, dealing with health issues, etc.

One thing we are not is dumb! SPREAD THE WORD!

Please warn your friends and family to investigate the corporation behind any 55+ property.You really don't want to be in my shoes and stuck in CAL-AM *ELL!