1.3

Property manager lives in site and has unregistered and unlicensed car in her driveway.

Whittie08 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cal Am Properties and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cal Am Properties to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cal Am Properties and cal am properties property manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cal Am Properties?

Comments

Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't Believe a word that Don Karl Juravin writes, it's all fake Bella Collina "The negative reviews here have been written by Don Karl Juravin who is being sued by Bella Collina in 3 separate lawsuits. The first suit is for posting fake, malicious,..." Read more Morgan Properties - Not fixing anything AFTER 6 weeks.. My Health at risk . Morgan Properties "Even while i have multi issues not fixed leaks refrigerator windows .Now i have These nasty things in the carpet in multi places. When you go to office they have..." Read more Gateway Realty-Tom Jackson, Owner /Paulette Gosden Tumbarello, Agent Gateway Realty "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more