After renting space for nearly 2 years for owned mobile home where my grandson I raise attends Grammer school. And I struggle from a terminol illness and only income being disability was terminated my space to live do to our family pet ove 7years caged outside in fenced yard nearly 2years.

And for my vihi le not licensed and insured my driveway.also because I have company over at dark hours. I have to uproute my grandson durring Christmas vacation and no money for new home when our mobile home.e is paid for.

Review about: Cal Am Properties House Rental.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

How could you cage a pet outside for two years? Lost any sympathy at that point.

The people who don't follow the rules will tell you that they lived here X amount of years and they will do what they want. Arrigent feeling of entitlement.

It was reported that people parking in the laundry parking only and are not doing laundry have found there car's keyed. Vandalism is not always the answer.

First of all caging your animal that much is animal cruelity, you should have your car licensed and i do believe you may not be telling your whole story.