I was renting a mobile home from a 3rd party inside a cal am park in tempe az.After the fallout with the 3rd party owner of the mobile home i left the park.

Cal am had their lawyers start a eviction action against me . Cal am misdated the 7 day notice to pay and their attorney's commited perjury in filing of the action and got the eviction going. Cal was notified in writing that i was no longer living in the home or the park yet they posted the eviction summons on the home i already vacated and served me via mail at the park address. I was never served and a court date was issued well they won a default judgment and i was evicted from the home i was already moved out of.

Well 9 months go by and i get a call from some collection agency that later i found out was owned by the same attorney that instituted the eviction telling me i owed them over 3000 dollars so now i have a eviction on my credit and they orchestrated this matter in such a slimy way that either i pay or i have to fight this in court my credit is ruined for 7 years until i can get the court to hear me and let me tell you they have that court and judge wrapped around thier finger be careful in dealing with them they will ruin your credit life and reputation .Im not going to give up i will fight until the bitter end until i expose them for who they really are or i get me day in court.

Review about: Cal Am Properties House Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Cal Am Properties?

Comments