1.1

I recently sold my home in Lamplighter Village in Melbourne, FL. The lot rent that was quoted to the new owners was significantly higher than the lot rent I had been paying, which was supposedly "market value".

I've been told that it was perfectly legal, but I think what happened was at the very least unethical. These are folks who are trying to enjoy their retirement and the astronomical lot rent will have the effect of diminishing their enjoyment of the latter years of their lives. I might also add that the lawn care that is a part of the lot rent is seriously lacking. The poor customer service and lack of concern for their tenants is astounding!

Open your eyes and ears and listen to your tenants!

They want a community they can enjoy and one that provides the service they deserve. Many are veterans and deserve to be treated better.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cal Am Properties. The most disappointing about cal am properties property rental at Cal Am Properties was excessive rent increases Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cal Am Properties.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Cal Am Properties to other companies on our site.

Comments

I'm a resident of Lamplighter, the home owners asscn here is a joke just an mouth piece for management, Lot rents I've been here 2 years and my lot rent has jumped near $100 per month since I've moved in everytime we get an extremely heavy rain we end of with near 2 feet + of water at the end of our street Management doesn't care but don't dare be late on the lot rent I wouldn't recomend CAl am to my worst enemy for anything