2.0

To Cal-Am and all who feel the need to read this;

I am a new resident since May 1, 2016 a retired Cruise Director with excellent people skills and still mentor on the internet! It is with deep concern I write this because I enjoy my new home and neighbors. As a senior, I was driving around the area one Sunday and drove through the park realizing it seemed a little out dated but quaint. I drove past a home that was just listed and fell in love with the location and made an offer and that was it! Not knowing about these types of homes, I learned very fast as I’m writing this I and just finished gutting my place and put in all brand new sub-flooring with thick plywood plus many other additions…… the expense was double what I paid for the home but in the end, my home for the remainder of my life! My sister in her 50’s lives with me and already has a huge following of friends around us. My letter today is about Management & importantly people skills!

This is a senior park and people here are always talking about the drama of court cases & bad management! I guess this will all stop when this is resolved but for the time being, to have a front office to make one feel proud and comfortable where they LIVE, is non-negotiable!

As I look around I know there are people who let their residence go, and of course it doesn’t add to the beauty of the park. My situation that forced me to write this, was my dealings with & watching how other residents are treated by management! I felt compelled today to sit and write this! First, I was told what I can & cannot do with a long list! It seemed more like a school task master was talking down to me than I was treated with any respect as a senior who takes pride in this park! First, I wanted to replace my mailbox (as some have in the park) with a nice strong wooden post in white & matching mailbox! NO, it can’t be done said the SCHOOL TASKMASTER! I wanted to add nice landscaping, new paint etc. WHOA!!

Swatches, diagrams, materials etc. etc.

Well, there were a few more things BUT today was what started this letter! My rent was a week late, and I received one call the day after it was due. I told the head lady who called it will be paid with late fee as I’m finishing up a huge refurbishing job on the house! I’m not going anywhere…… so I feel you called and I let you know it will be paid! This has been an ongoing problem with my property as I’m on a lot at the end of the street and take care of my lot every week especially with the rains and growth of grass! I purchase this home because of the beautiful yard but since living here, they cut it whenever it suits them! No excuse…… they’re excuse is they only have one man! Well, got tired of it today and decided I gave them enough time, so I went to front office to hand in my rent payment which was 6 days late, and told the SCHOOL TASKMASTER I was cleaning up my lawn and pruning a tree when I was bitten up by mosquitos on both legs that had be off my feet for two days! Next thing I asked here PLEASE get this high grass cut as it’s a health problem! She looked at me…… the only words that came forth were, “I don’t know if we can except this rent payment”.

WHAT!! What does that mean! I am going to be evicted from my home for being six days late & they can’t even do their work keeping my area groomed! WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE SKILLS! A smile, a pleasing gesture representing us & the park and making it feel like home!

I for one right now……. Would like to announce my personal submission for NEW park manager where I will not only look after the park’s owners, but make life here a retirement Shangri-La where people like me would welcome others because of the pride we have in Naples Estates!

I have many references, a bonded Notary (already perform free services for all in the park) and a retired band director (I have supplied Karaoke gear to clubhouse for parties). My life has been working with people from around the world and I certainly at 66yrs of age have vitality and a constant smile when greeted! This is what Naples Estate’s needs ………

Also, I have a full home office doing consulting and efficient with computers, all office equip & procedures!

Most importantly I handle people with respect & can diffuse a situation or dispute!

Thank you for your time to hear me ……….

Michael Wolf CSA

239-745-2011

This reviewer shared experience about "management skills" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. pianomanrosa is overall dissatisfied with Cal Am Properties. The most disappointing about cal am properties customer care at Cal Am Properties was poor management decisions and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cal Am Properties.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Cal Am Properties to other companies on our site.

Comments