1.1

This place is unbelievable! The office staff is worthless the manager is worthless, most of the people that live here is worthless.

My house will not sell, and I feel stuck in ***. Someone killed my cat and threw it under my carport. The kids here are rude and tell me to f*** off. They are almost as loud as their parents but not quite.

The rent when I moved in was 475.00 now over 600.00 what next year 1,000,000. This company is horrible, when I told them about my cat being killed they said, "You had a cat? It wasn't registered.

There is nothing we can do, next time keep it inside!" They did nothing about it! I want to move so badly but can't afford to!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cal Am Properties Property Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You are a lair and exaggerator. I just call the property and the rent is not 600.00, it is less than 600.00, What are they suppose to do about your cat being killed?

I bet you did not call the police, I bet that there is a rule that your animals are suppose to be with you and on a lease at all times. I sure that you are not to leave your pet unattended.

If you don't know who killed your cat, how could you reasonably expect the management company to know... whats wrong with you?

Maybe it's you ????????

Unknown to those of us who reside or are thinking of residing at a CAL-AM property, the CEO of the company, Cory S.Sukert, is the son-in-law of Norton S. Karno, former CEO of CAL-AM PROPERTIES, INC.

and executor of the estate for L. R. Hubbard, the founder of the Church of Scientology.

Be informed as there is no difference in the tactics of the Scientologists and the management of all CAL-AM Properies.

Google FAIR GAME SCIENTOLOGY

Why do you think all CAL-AM properties are all 55+?

We are older and some of us are... Elderly, fixed income, disabled, retired veterans, dealing with health issues, etc.

One thing we are not is dumb! SPREAD THE WORD!

Please warn your friends and family to investigate the corporation behind any 55+ property. You really don't want to be in my shoes and stuck in CAL-AM *ELL!

Canyon Country, California, United States #1302893

What park are you in sounds like the one I'm in in canyon country