I have lived at Palm Beach Plantation Mobile Home Park for years now we have a new manager that is trying to enforce day time parking in front of my home that i pay lot rent for.I have had a sticker pasted on my window in front of my home.

This manager cannot find anything better to do with her time here so many she should get glasses and look around the place is a MESS.

I went into the office to discuss the parking she asked me to leave or she would call the police you can not even ask a question about the parking.Jessica the manager thinks she owns the place now she doesn't realize her time is limited as Cal Am doesn't keep employees long there track record is bad.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mobile home park from Cal Am Properties. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cal Am Properties to "when were the rules changed".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cal Am Properties for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cal Am Properties?

Comments

Lake Worth, Florida, United States #1055561

same thing happened to me.Instead of spending money making the office look nice how about cleaning up the park.

I see them ride around all day in golf carts and ignore the residents.Cant wait for my kids to graduate so i can move

to not a happy camper #1189415

*** palm bech plantation and *** the residents.... the only thing that know how to do is complain.

to Anonymous Miami, Florida, United States #1247543

It's easy to write a review as ananonymous person