3.0

Myself along with many other residents at Towerpoint are wondering what the *** is going on ?Why is Shawn, a long time sales employee with Cal-Am, being shown the door at Towerpoint ?

This is *** and needs to be corrected by management ASAP !!!!!!

He is very well liked at this park and is considered one of the family and is now being kicked to the curb.Get your *** together Cal-Am / Towerpoint !!!!!!

You are losing enough residents as we speak and you may lose more with this move.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cal Am Properties. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cal Am Properties.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Cal Am Properties to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cal Am Properties?

Comments

Keller Williams Realty - My whole life got destroyed due to your Bakersfield office Keller Williams Realty "We had a rental agreement but one of your agents disposed of everything i owned as i was falsley incarcerated on a tresspassing charge which happened to be on a..." Read more Waypoint Homes - Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more Tr Realty Property Management Review from Los Angeles, California Tr Realty "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more